Altadore Gymnastics club is seeking experienced recreational coaches. We offer a wide variety of recreational programs for kids aged 6 months to adult. We use the Junior Olympic program which is designed to promote FUN, FITNESS and FUNDAMENTALS.
– Minimum NCCP Foundations/Level 1 Coaching Certified (or willingness to obtain training)
– Good leadership and communication skills
– Possess knowledge of physiology, physical development and gymnastic safety
– Familiar or willing to familiarize with the adopted programs set out by the AGC club or the Alberta Gymnastics Federation or Gymnastics Canada
– Possess a valid First Aid and CPR certificate
– Compassionate, caring individual who enjoys working with children of all ages and abilities
Come and be a part of a great coaching team, in a wonderful gymnastics facility!
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Club name: Altadore Gymnastic Club (AGC)