HOW TO REGISTER WITH OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION PROGRAM
1. Click on the PURPLE ‘REGISTRATION’ button on the top left of our website. This will open a registration form. Enter your information into all required fields. Fill in your child’s information and then click on the button to register for a class. You can search by name if you know the class you are looking for. You will then need to acknowledge the Participant Agreement and then enter in your credit card information. Please note, that in order to register ONLINE, a credit card is REQUIRED, and you must also enroll your student/s in a class at the same time.
2. All new registrations will be automatically be charged an AGF insurance fee. This is a onetime annual fee that is good until June 30.
3. After you have submitted the registration form, you will receive a confirmation email containing everything that you just entered and a list of the classes you enrolled in. Watch for the “Registration Confirmation” screen on the web form, after you click “Submit”. If you made any mistakes, not to worry, you will be able to now log into your personal account, and make any changes.
4. You will be able to login into your customer portal by clicking on the GREEN ‘EXISTING CUSTOMER LOGIN’ button on the top of our website. Your login ID is the email address you just used to register.
5. Once you have gone to the Existing Customer Login page, you will need to click on the link titled “I don’t know my password” in order to receive your first password.
6. An email will be sent to you with a temporary password. Copy and paste it into the password field. (Be sure to enter the email address you used when registering your main billing contact).
7. You will want to choose a new password that you can easily remember once you are logged in. The password will need to be a minimum of 8 characters, and contain at least one number. You set your own password from within the Existing Customer Login.
8. For all future registrations in new sessions you will then use the ‘EXISTING CUSTOMER LOGIN’ , NOT by clicking on the purple ‘registration’ button.
9. All receipt information and all class information will be available for you in your customer login as well.
Problems? Please call 403-720-2711 or email email@example.com