Come see Altadore Gymnastic Club’s new 33000 sq ft facility! Located at 128, 10905 48th Street SE. Close to shopping, hotels and great restaurants.
Female athlete must be a minimum of 12 years old and a maximum of 19 years old during the year of the Games (2019). Female athletes must be born 2000 to 2007 inclusive.
Athletes must be able to compete JO 10 rules.
Excluded for the Canada Games are:
- Senior National Team athletes
- Athletes that have held a C, SR1, or SR2 card (as defined by Sport Canada’s Athlete Assistance program) at any time
- Athletes that have competed for any nation at any Senior Pan American Games, Commonwealth Games, Olympic Games, or Senior World Championships
No athlete can be rendered ineligible within 90 days of the opening of the Games due to carding status or National Team status.
The top six (athletes) will qualify for the Canada Winter Games.
Rules and Regulations:
- Current GCG WAG Program Technical Regulations and Directives
- Current JO Code of Points
- WAG Canadian regulations for JO 10 for the 2019 Canadian Championships
- Registration Opens November 1st, 2018
- Registration Deadline: November 23rd, 2018
- Late Registration deadline: December 4th, 2018 with a $35 late fee added
- Cost: $125/athlete
- Cheque only. Payable to the Altadore Gymnastics Club
All-Around 1st – 3rd place A.G.F. Large Medals
Events 1st – 3rd place A.G.F. Small Medals
All-Around & Events 4th – 8th place A.G.F. Ribbons
Team Members Plaques
Entry Fee Refund requests:
Entry Fee Refund requests must be completed on the Entry Fee Refund Form (Appendix 10) and submitted to the A.G.F. Women’s Program Coordinator (c/o the A.G.F. office).
- If Entry Fee refund form is submitted 9 business days prior to the event, a full refund will be issued minus a $25 administration fee
- If Entry Fee refund form is between 5 and 8 days prior to the event, a full refund will be given minus a $35 late administration fee
- If Entry Fee refund form is submitted less than 5 business days prior to the event, no refund will be issued
- Exception: Full entry fee will be refunded for medical reasons at any time prior to the start of the event- a medical note may be required upon request.
- Spieth Anderson Bars, Beam, Floor
- AAI Vault
- If you need to raise the bar height, please fill out the request to raise bar height form and send into the AGF office before the start of the competition.
Schedule may change after first registration deadline (November 23, 2018)
Session #1 Friday, December 14, 2018
Competition: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Warm-up: 5:00pm – 5:20pm
March In: 5:20pm – 5:30pm
Competition: 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Session #2 Sunday, December 16th, 2018
Competition: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Warm-up: 9:00am – 9:20am
March-In: 9:20am – 9:30am
Competition: 9:30am – 12:00pm
Awards to follow
Deerfoot Inn & Casino
1000, 11500 35 St SE, Calgary, AB
Preferred Sports Rate // $139.00 per night which includes a full hot breakfast per person, per room,
Group Code // TTALTDEC
Cut Off date // November 14th, 2018
Call the hotel directly to book: 403 236 7529
Children 5 and under:free
Youth (6-17):$5.00 per day
Adult (18+): $13.00 per day
Family Pass: $30.00 per family (max. 2 adults and up to 3 children) per day
Tickets will be available upon entry at the Admissions table and are CASH ONLY.
Info coming soon!