We are so excited to announce AGC 2.0.
We’ve made it to the “Flip Side” and have some awesome changes!
Our Preschool and Recreational classes will now be continuous! No more forgetting to register, no more lump sum payments, no more trying to figure out what level to register in next! AND…Trampolines are BACK! All our recreational athletes can use the trampolines again!
- It’s the future of gymnastics classes! To get proper training, it is beneficial to train longer than 2 months at a time.
- We care about your finances. Small monthly payments are easier to budget for than a large sum every 8 or 9 weeks.
- We care about your schedules. We hope this helps to alleviate cancelled classes and having to move to a different day of the week part way through the year.
- We want to celebrate your child’s achievements! We will have a fun-filled Showcase in June to showoff their skills.
How does it work?
- Register for September Classes, and we’ll take it from there! Payment will be automatically processed on the 27th of each month for the following month. Want to withdraw? No problem! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org by the 25th and we won’t charge you for the following month. Easy-Peasy!
- Although classes start in September, your child can join at anytime, providing there is room in the class.
- When your child is ready for the next level, we will let you know. Assessments will be done in November, February, early June, and August, but Coaches may suggest different levels at anytime.
- Classes run year-round from September 1 to August 31.
What does it cost?
- $93/month for children 5 and under (one hour classes).
- $120/month for children 6 and up (90 minute classes)
- Prices are based on approximately 49 classes/year.
- Some specialized classes may be priced differently. The price will be on our registration web pages.
- All athletes must pay the annual Alberta Gymnastics Federation (AGF) Insurance fee. It costs $55 this year, and is valid until June 30.
More info can be found on our FAQ page.