KIDS’ NIGHT OUT (5 to 12 yrs)
Drop your kids at the gym and enjoy a night to yourself! Our certified instructors will lead them through games and activities for an exciting night of fun! They’ll get the run of the gym, including the airtrak and foam pits!
No parents allowed!
FORTNITE Edition includes Nerf Gun Wars (bring a gun, we’ll supply the bullets), Fortnite Dance Party, Obstacle Courses and Fort Building (and Pizza, of course!)
When do I register?
- Registration is 1st come 1st served.
- Registration closes at noon 2 days before the event.
- For an event to run, we must have a minimum of 12 participants. If we do not, we will cancel the evening and advise you via email.
- If you need to withdraw, you must do so by 48hrs prior to the event, to receive a refund.
- We will serve pizza – please advise coaches if your child has any allergies. If your child doesn’t want pizza, please send them with a nut-free snack.
Important insurance information: All children attending Kids Night Out must be AGC members, having paid the AGF Insurance fee – no exceptions.
If your child has registered in one of our programs since July 1, they’re already a member. If not, you must pay an additional $2 drop-in insurance fee and sign a WAIVER.